7 nights at Large 18thC Character Villa, France
Donated by Emma and Craig Wadey
Please read carefully all the criteria including dates before applying for this gift to ensure you are able to meet the requirements (no changes can be made). All travel and other expenses will not be met by the charity.
Please DO NOT contact either the property owner or the property rental company about this cottage. Doing so will make you ineligible to receive this or any other gifts.
All applicants will have to provide confirmation that they can obtain travel insurance for their pre-existing condition. Please note: All travel costs must be met by yourself
Holiday break details
Number of nights: 7 night break – This gift is offered for 2 families for 7 nights and one couple for a long weekend.
Weeks available between:
This gift can be booked throughout 2020
Dates subject to availability
Changeover date: Flexible
Services and cleaning fee payable by gift recipient: £160
There is a refundable deposit payable to secure your booking of: £500
- All Travel costs must be met by yourself.
- All applicants will have to provide confirmation that they can obtain travel insurance for their pre-existing condition.
- Wheelchair accessibility
- A double bedroom is available on the ground floor. A large ensuite with wet-room style shower is accessible with a hand-rail and chair to allow guests to sit while showering. A hand-rail is also available by the toilet and there is clear access around the basin for wheelchair access.
- The grounds are mainly grass and gravel but ramps and paths can be adapted and level entry is possible to the property.
- Access to the kitchen breakfast bar is high but the dining table is standard height.
- There are two bathrooms and a shower room.
Set in 10 acre private estate in Villereal just 20 mins walk of great restaurant.
Lovingly restored with original features; this exceptionally large, 4 bedroom 18th century stone farmhouse is situated on the banks of the River Dropt, straddling the Dordogne and Lot et Garonne regions. Set within rolling countryside down a peaceful private lane, the country house is conveniently located just 4mins from the historic Bastide town of Villereal with it’s extensive amenities and fantastic weekly night market. We are just a 1.3km (20min) walk along a woodland path to a large family restaurant which includes a bar, games, playground and bouncy castles. An excellent beach on a lake is just a 15min drive away. The beautifully preserved medieval towns of Issigeac, Monpazier and Monflanquin are all within 15mins and Bergerac airport is just 25mins away.
Please do not contact us, or the property owner or the property rental company, regarding dates which are showing as unavailable. Doing so will make you ineligible to receive this or any future gifts.
More detailed information about the property and a gallery of photos can be found on the property’s web page.
Please do not contact either the property owner or the property rental company about this property. Doing so will make you ineligible to receive this or any future gifts.