2 x Standard Admission to Country Living Magazine Christmas Fair, Glasgow
Donated by Country Living Fairs (Immediate UK)
Celebrate a Country Living Christmas and step inside the pages of the magazine at the must-attend Christmas event of the season! Enjoy a memorable day out with friends, family and loved ones in London, Harrogate and Glasgow and come together to celebrate the joys of Christmas.
From the practicalities of sourcing one of kind gifts, the latest trends in home interiors to inspiration for your festive feast, the Fair offers it all under one roof. Immerse yourself in the Country Living brand and join us and our lovingly sourced artisans.
Your ticket includes access to exclusive content:
– Pick up gifts and inspiration from hundreds of our hand-selected talented independent makers and inspiring artisans
– Don’t miss appearances from top influencers, editors of Country Living magazine and leading craft and cooking experts
– Meet our bespoke makers and hear stories from homegrown table talent
– Ask the experts and pick-up advice in free-to-attend talks in the CL Christmas and Kitchen Theatres with meet and greet opportunities
– Listen to heartfelt Christmas classics from our live bands and performers
– Take part in exclusive onsite competitions, giveaways and free goody bags
– Relax in our quiet spaces or catch up with friends over a glass or two of bubbly in the champagne bar, sponsored by Viking River Cruises.
* T&C’s : Valid on any day and any time slot. Not valid on VIP, LUXE, Add-on or Workshop tickets.
Be inspired by the most stylish interiors and pick up soft furnishings, that you won’t find on the high street and transform your home ready for the festive season. Whatever your style we have looks to suit.
Discover beautifully handcrafted, bespoke and lovingly sourced gifts from hundreds of independent crafters, makers and inspiring artisans or make personalised, handmade gifts in our crafting workshops (coming soon). For all food lovers there will be a host of producers offering delicious artisan produce, regional fare and mouth-watering delicacies to taste and shop from. Stock up on gourmet cheese, Christmas puddings, sweet and savoury treats, tasty tipples, fine wines and much more.
Alongside the vibrant exhibition your ticket includes access to a jam-packed live stage programme on the CL Stage and in the CL Kitchen theatre, sponsored by stoves, where you can get advice and inspiration from leading professionals and cooking experts on all things Christmas. From Christmas Canapes to showstopper desserts, in the CL Kitchen our celebrity chefs will share their top tips and festive favourites for you to make at home or pick up inspiration and ideas at the CL Stage on seasonal trends, how to decorate the perfect Christmas tree, festive wreaths, the perfect Christmas dinner table décor and much more.
Scottish Event Campus Glasgow 17-20 November