We are working in partnership with the Youth Hostel Association to provide two-night, full board short breaks and gift experiences for families affected by cancer and cancer poverty in a variety of locations across the UK.
The break you are applying for must make a significant difference to your child or young person’s life. Your child or young person must be between the ages of 2 and 18 (up to 19th birthday) and must meet at least 2 of the following criteria:
• Is disabled or has a life limiting or threatening condition (please refer to our disability guidance)
• Has experienced homelessness or is living in temporary accommodation
• Has witnessed or experienced domestic violence
• Has experienced bereavement (either the loss of a parent or sibling)
• Is a young carer
• Is a sibling of a disabled child or a child who has a life limiting or threatening condition
• Lives in an area of deprivation
• Has an annual household income below £25,000 (gross)
Please contact email@example.com with an expression of interest for further information.